IT"S BEEN A LONG TIME...

I started this blog back in August 2012 aged 14, it is now November 2017. A lot has changed since then. I'm no longer 14 years old for a start! 

My needs for a blog have changed a lot since I was in my early teens, back then it was a fun way to show my drawings before I discovered Instagram and moved onto that. Now, a blog means a very different thing to me, it is a way to display current projects, my portfolio, contact details and much more. I am currently in the process of creating a new site that fits me now. 

If you stumble across this and have no clue who I am, My name is Els, I am a 20 year old girl from Brighton studying a degree in  Illustration. 

Soon I will be launching a new blog, I will not be continuing with this one. I will be moving to another site. I think it is too long since I properly used this blog to restart it. I have left links to my social media, where I post my current photography and art.

I don't want to delete this blog. More likely retire it. Whether or not it will still be accessible in the future is debatable. It was so long ago that I made this and it reflects who I was many years ago and my interests at the time.

Edit: I have postponed making a website until I have finished my final projects for uni. Once these have been completed I will pursue  finishing and publishing my website this summer.

This layout and colour scheme isn't quite right anymore

I will leave links to my new blog with my current art work once it is fully up and running. For now my personal Instagram is my main source of displaying my photography and art.

Follow me on Instagram:







Comments

Popular Posts