Hello!

Here is another of my recent lockdown travel sketchbook paintings from January 2021. This was based on a photo I took in Friston, East Sussex, a few years ago on a summer holiday with family. The process time lapse video for this painting is on my Instagram reels and my TiKTok. (Links at the bottom of this post)

This was painted with Winsor and Newton Professional paints my Moleskine Art sketchbook (which I found in HomeSense a few years ago for around £5! I’ve never seen Moleskine Art sketchbooks in the UK with coloured covers before or since!

I was given these paints for Christmas and am loving how vibrant and saturated the colours are.


For more of my illustrations please check out my linktree to see my social media accounts!

https://linktr.ee/elschristensen

Thanks for reading!

Els

Comments

Popular Posts